[imaging] Is it possible to release the current version as a release candidate from ASF
P. Ottlinger
2018-09-06 19:14:53 UTC

while going away from Sanselan
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.sanselan/sanselan/0.97-incubator
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.commons/commons-imaging
I'm unable to find an official release version.

This hinders adoption in Travis as SNAPSHOT references happen not to
work all the time.

Is it possible to do a release of the current version - if it's not a
1.0.0 I'd be glad with a 0.9.8 from apache/in maven central.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Phil

Bruno P. Kinoshita
2018-09-07 00:53:19 UTC
Hi Phil,

I just need to find some time to upgrade a few plugins/dependencies, learn about the release-plugin, and leave everything ready for the 1.0-alpha release, but all issues for this version were fixed already [1][2]

Hopefully soon we might have a 1.0-alpha in Maven Central.

Cheers
Bruno

[1] https://markmail.org/message/txsxrr7mlx2cw5rg

[2] https://markmail.org/thread/uq2pm24lx2hc5eux