POM missing for commons-collections-testframework
lorenzo
2018-08-15 09:45:06 UTC
Hi,

I'm working on a project[0] that has a test dependency on
commons-collections-testframework (due to it depending on commons-beanutils)

The tool[1] I'm using is trying to download the POM for
commons-collections-testframework, but there's no such file on the
central maven repo.

Is this intentional? How does maven handle cases like this one? Could
the `pom.xml` be uploaded?

Thanks!
L.

[0]: https://github.com/kframework/k